Our History

On December 15th 1958, twenty-one men establish the Cantina Sociale di Gualtieri Cooperative Company. From that day in 1958, much has been accomplished.
The winning combination: modernization and territory optimization. The link between the Cantina and Gualtieri is very strong: the first is proud of gather the important local tradition and the other is proud of being represented by a major production company.
Nowadays the Cantina di Gualtieri is a reality entrench into the territory and into its social-economical structure. The sparkling air of Lambrusco is the main asset of our wines, well know in Italy and abroad.
Satisfying the most demanding connoisseurs is both our art and our passion.